Factory reset problem

Flarescence

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
hello, I am trying to factory reset my computer, laptop Toshiba satellite c55t. However, when I get the the section, I select the clear everything but it says I don't have the patition required but yet nothing is missing, please I need help ASAP

Solution
What that is telling you is that there is no recovery version on the device. If it had a factory image, or recovery stored on a
partition on the hard drive, then it's easy. However, it sounds like yours is telling you that there is no recovery information stored on a partition. So there is no way for it to do the work without the data needed.

Do you have a recovery CD or bootable Windows OS USB device? If so, those are what you would use to do this. If you don't have them then you will need to obtain a copy.
What that is telling you is that there is no recovery version on the device. If it had a factory image, or recovery stored on a
partition on the hard drive, then it's easy. However, it sounds like yours is telling you that there is no recovery information stored on a partition. So there is no way for it to do the work without the data needed.

Do you have a recovery CD or bootable Windows OS USB device? If so, those are what you would use to do this. If you don't have them then you will need to obtain a copy.

Solution