Solved! Factory reset problems

Jan 24, 2019
I can not factory reset my phone . What to do?
It says copacity is less then 30 percent, can not rsstore factory serrings

Saga Lout

Olde English
The best way to make the space it needs is to slave it to a PC and remove music, photos and anything else that can be saved externally. You might have a Backup and Reset option in Settings that could make that a little easier.

Saga Lout

Olde English
The best way to make the space it needs is to slave it to a PC and remove music, photos and anything else that can be saved externally. You might have a Backup and Reset option in Settings that could make that a little easier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigfatbush Android Smartphones 1
Accelx Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 2
GLAiRFiRE Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 5
G Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
N Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question how can i activate my phone after i factory reset it i dont have a sim card
Solved! Factory reset or no?
Question Forgot PIN, and FRP is enabled
Question Recovery of fone after shutdown & restart caused Random factory reset on j7 Crown
How do I recover photos that I took with my cellphone ater I did a factory reset
Android factory reset not showing button
Solved! My Phone has been hacked.. they have access even after factory reset
what apps can I use for my PC to send and install new reseted factory android...I want it to be started with new operator.?
after i factory reset my phone
Solved! Factory reset a sanding galaxy j7 sky pro
How to setup samsung galaxy j7 mobile after factory reset has been made and i have forgotten my google id
Solved! Try doing a factory reset than make a new google play account on gmail remove the old one i have done mine that way
Solved! My techno w5 lite turns off by its self and it doesn't turn on unless off I put it on charger. I have done a factory reset but
Solved! hi ive a version y20 u12 i get to the select wipe data/factory reset i push the power button .......nothing happens
i did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy j6 but it is asking for an account from the previous owner of the phone but i do no
I brought a zte vf 360 and thought sweet but After factory reset it won't log me into my Google account until I come up with t
Solved! How can I factory reset my phone without losing my music?
Problem after factory reset.
haw can I removed the privacy protection password of my Samsung A8.I factory reset my phone but still having they problem
Galaxy S5 factory reset

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS