Aug 25, 2018
Looking for some help with fallout 4.

I've a few mods running that were recommended to smooth the game.
But I'm looking for recommendations for really uping the graphics. I'm running a powerful rig with a 2080ti so would like to push the game as much as I can for the looks.
I'm currently not dropping any frames and reprojectjon is floating around 2-4% so feel there is some room to play with.

Solution

Well, you can always go to second-hand key sites (like cdkeys.com) and buy the original Fallout 4 for cheap. I'd actually recommend you buy the GOTY of the original Fallout 4 and copy over all its DLC (6 expansions and the High-Resolution Texture Pack) as you can't officially buy the expansions for Fallout 4 VR.

osiris11235

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
Vivid Fallout 4k is essential (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25714). Also, I'm assuming that you got the free HD texture pack for the original Fallout 4. If so, when you play the VR version, you should copy over the .esm file since the VR version annoyingly doesn't include it by default (one of the many problems with that release).

osiris11235

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009

Well, you can always go to second-hand key sites (like cdkeys.com) and buy the original Fallout 4 for cheap. I'd actually recommend you buy the GOTY of the original Fallout 4 and copy over all its DLC (6 expansions and the High-Resolution Texture Pack) as you can't officially buy the expansions for Fallout 4 VR.

Solution