Fans Makes Modern Warfare 2 Movie for $209.42

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Holy shift. I'm impressed! I can imagine all of the time and effort they spent on this, as it is clearly shown in the video. I almost don't want to believe this film costed a mere $209. Great work guys.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
lol i bet clownbaby is a REAL man...lol. uve probably got an in cheesedip covered mangina full of nancho crums u wanker.

this movie was GREAT! well done, anxious for part II!

9d3tsi

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
[citation][nom]PhantomTrooper[/nom]Um...the bullet would arrive long before the sound. FAIL![/citation]

If you've ever played the PC version that hit detection lag was dead on. It would of been more realistic had the movie paused so it could find a new host.

Seriously though, excellent job on the movie!

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
I have my doubts on it only costing $209.42. Between the clothes, weapons (fake or real), and miscellaneous costs (electricity, food, etc.) this had to be more than that.

Regardless, the quality is beyond that of some network channels - good job guys.

G

GEAR PROVIDED BY Brandon Rickert (b_rik) & Anthony Boone (Fatal)

SPECIAL THANKS Think Big Productions, MNAirsoft.org, Valters Aviation, Moms and Dads

Status
Not open for further replies.