FBI Tracking Device Gets Torn Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

WANT those magnets!!! Don't know why but magnets fascinate me. Rare earth magnets are the best. Reading this I like the sound of those magnets... WANT!! :D

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Something you don't want to find on your car.

With terrorism and pervs out there, such devices have been used for years. From a news-doc, there are many agents out on the field that may get called on at any time to "Watch" somebody and are very difficult to notice.

With everything going on - a tip or a red flag may have them open a file on you, they may be watching and checking you out for a bit... and if you're okay, they'll just go away.

Example, if you ended up on a terrorist site somehow, maybe flipped through a few pages to check it out and never returned or reported it... you should be okay. If you visit regularly, post info, ask questions on how to make weapons, etc... I hope they are watching you.

G

Belardo 05/11/2011 4:52 AM
Hide
-0+

Something you don't want to find on your car.

With terrorism and pervs out there, such devices have been used for years. From a news-doc, there are many agents out on the field that may get called on at any time to "Watch" somebody and are very difficult to notice.

With everything going on - a tip or a red flag may have them open a file on you, they may be watching and checking you out for a bit... and if you're okay, they'll just go away.

Example, if you ended up on a terrorist site somehow, maybe flipped through a few pages to check it out and never returned or reported it... you should be okay. If you visit regularly, post info, ask questions on how to make weapons, etc... I hope they are watching you.

You are part of the problem by being a fascist prick who supports the fake war on terror that is designed to remove our rights. I hope you get hit by a car and you never reproduce.

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddet [...] 52&cat=168[/citation]

That's a quick way for format a hard drive lmao!

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
[citation][nom]bear95[/nom]WANT those magnets!!! Don't know why but magnets fascinate me. Rare earth magnets are the best. Reading this I like the sound of those magnets... WANT!![/citation]

If you take apart a 3.5" HDD, it has smaller magnets of that power. They are amonia magnets.

I take them out of dead HDDs and see if my friends can actually pull two of them apart without sliding them around. For the most part, no one can.

And don't get your finger pinched by two of them. They are not very nice that way.

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]jimmysmitty[/nom]If you take apart a 3.5" HDD, it has smaller magnets of that power. They are amonia magnets.I take them out of dead HDDs and see if my friends can actually pull two of them apart without sliding them around. For the most part, no one can.And don't get your finger pinched by two of them. They are not very nice that way.[/citation]
When I worked at a local PC shop, I'd stick two of them together, tie on a string and drag it around to gather up baseball sized chunks of fallen screws.

G

Quoting - TheCapulet -
--When I worked at a local PC shop, I'd stick two of them together, tie on a string and drag it around to gather up baseball sized chunks of fallen screws. --

Hope you weren't dragging those magnets around the inside of the cases of your customers computers ;)

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
[citation][nom]GoToHellFascistPrick[/nom]I hope they are watching you. ...[/citation]
What a waste of a first post.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Did anyone consider there might be a reason that the recipient of this "gift" might have given a reason to the FBI (alleged) to track their movements. Reference is made to another similar case, but the "owner" of this one is left out of the Tom's snippet.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]GoToHellFascistPrick[/nom]Belardo 05/11/2011 4:52 AMHide-0+Something you don't want to find on your car.With terrorism and pervs out there, such devices have been used for years. From a news-doc, there are many agents out on the field that may get called on at any time to "Watch" somebody and are very difficult to notice.With everything going on - a tip or a red flag may have them open a file on you, they may be watching and checking you out for a bit... and if you're okay, they'll just go away.Example, if you ended up on a terrorist site somehow, maybe flipped through a few pages to check it out and never returned or reported it... you should be okay. If you visit regularly, post info, ask questions on how to make weapons, etc... I hope they are watching you.You are part of the problem by being a fascist prick who supports the fake war on terror that is designed to remove our rights. I hope you get hit by a car and you never reproduce.[/citation]

real war, however abused policies.

snowpeak

Distinguished
May 11, 2011
[citation][nom]HEXiT[/nom]i hope there first stop after they found it and hacked it, was to a civil rights lawyer...[/citation]

Warrant's. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.