FBI's UFO & Alien Memo Piques Internet Interest

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Stephen Hawking says there are mostly likely aliens. He also says that they've probably never been here.

Considering he is way smarter and more informed than any of us, /discussion.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
how stupid are you people?...we are not alone....the fact is that most space creatures don't want to have anything to do with us....we are self destructing...take a look at what's happening around us....OUR SO CALLED US GOVERNMENT IS FAILING US

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
Total lies don't believe it! The technology is real though, they want people to believe they are aliens in order to stage an Alien attack and bring about a new world order.

Look up "William Cooper & his Death 1" on youtube...the guy was right.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]rubix_1011[/nom]So, the concept that there are trillions of trillions of stars in the known universe; with the potential that many 100 billions of many 100 billions will also have planet systems. Those odds seem pretty good to me that life (intelligent/unintelligent) has an incredibly high possibility to exist elsewhere. The simple fact that several billions of these planet systems are far older than our own galaxy and solar system (~4.6 billion years old) lends me to believe that advanced intelligence does exist, or has already existed and possibly gone extinct before the Milky Way was even created.Food for thought.[/citation]

You're touching right on the Fermi paradox there. There are so many solar systems in the universe, intelligent or at least basic life MUST exist somewhere. However the available conditions for intelligent life to spring up on earth were so unique and improbable to replicate that maybe it hasn't actually happened elsewhere. I personally don't like to say. I'd prefer to concentrate on getting this 'intelligent species' to stop killing each other and work towards a common goal as humanity.

G

Facts
The ET have always been here. The human race was created by them. All the races of man originated from different star systems.
We have never been alone and still are not.
The Universe is teaming with life.
Our Solar System is teaming with life. Life Exists on our Moon, Mars and all of the planets / moons in our Solar System.
The Roswell Ship was shot down by the ET's. It was not shot down by us. Even they pay a price if they do not follow 'protocol' so to speak.
ET Tech is all alround us. Go and look at a tree. Amazing Technology.

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
Conspiracies and crack pots are the perfect cover for hiding the truth. I think it's possible we may be a universal equivalent of the middle of nowhere so not too many bother to even visit ^_^. Considering we can barley get off our own planet it will be some time before we are ready for meeting life out there or finding out what our own government has hidden from us.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Jee "there are aliens, there aren't aliens!" "they will visit, they won't visit!"

The most we know is that Life itself makes mistakes, so it is genetically built into us to make mistakes. So can an Alien life form crash on earth? 100% most definitely. If they are biological like ourselves than they are definitely going to make mistakes. Does alien life exist? Hard to say. We could be the only life, there could be life throughout in cell form, there could be intelligent life all over!

But as of now we're the only life in the universe. Why? Because that is all we know.

Would Alien life visit us? Pff, No one knows. The best guess most scientists have is no - if they're intelligent to visit then they've already passed our stage and understand what would happen if they did make themselves visible.

Or they would visit only to harvest resources/set up camp.. Hell I don't know.

All I know is that this could be the proof - but people will not believe it anyways and thats why the government doesn't give a shit that its out. Even with faced with 100% proof people will find a reason not to believe it.

Do I believe this? Doesn't matter.

G

When you think of all the Governments who have recorded and investigated UFO's. I think its clear that most are probably hoaxes but I think a small percentage are something else. I personally think Roswell NM is a perfect example of a Government cover up.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
aliens coming to an apple store near you! extraterrestrials real 100% positive YES. have they been here maybe better then 50 percent YES (were did GOD come from). have they crashed here possibly but not likely, are they coming here eventually yes! why? why not? just kicking the hornets nest a bit with my opinion haha

n8dogg

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
Of course there is other life out there. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucktard, plain and simple.
Have they been here? maybe maybe not. But I really doubt they would travel all this way to on be seen after they have left their crafts lights on? I mean for fuck sakes, our own aircraft don't even need lights. If they could actually get here, I'm betting they are thousands perhaps millions of years ahead of us and arn't going to have lights on their ships.

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]LMAO you watch too much History Channel.[/citation]

Why would you laugh at someone b/c he or she keeps an open mind about such things. I think it's ignorant to assume alien life does not exist.

Human beings have sent probes into space for 40 years now. Who is to say another form of life hasn't had a jump start on us for 1,000,000 years.

The universe is a big place. To think if "god" only made one form of life anywhere in it is truly a sad thought. And to think he made such a destructive race of humans is even more saddening.

G

The government is a tool of control by violence, do not expect truth from government. They will do their best to hide truth and create deception. My point is that the document, real or not, does not make ships or others from other places real or unreal.

Individuals who have had experiences with ufo's and aliens may have the best understanding of other life in the universe. Those who come forward to share their experiences with ufo's or aliens or anything similar, are the brave ones who risk ridicule and retaliation from those who fear change.

traviskane

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
It takes an extremely lucky set of circumstances to create life as we know it. The odds of a given planet containing life (as we know it) are in all probability, extremely close to 0. Of course, since there exists a virtually uncountable number of planets in our solar system, the odds of there being many other planets containing life suddenly becomes extremely high.

But, the odds of a planet near us containing life, even those planets in neighboring solar systems, is extremely low. Hell, the next nearest solar system to our own is 4.3 lightyears away.

The fastest speed ever obtained by a manned spacecraft was about 24,790 miles per hour. Or, 0.0037% the speed of light.

So, just to travel to our closest solar system, at our current fastest rate of travel, it would take over 100,000 years.

The odds of life existing elsewhere in the Universe? Excellent.
The odds we'll ever see it? About as close to 0% as you can get.

yyk71200

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
A. If life was impossible in the universe, we wouldn't have existed.
B. Life on earth has existed for quite a while. More than a billion years I believe.
C. Life tends to become more and more complex over time even at the cost of survivability.(We have lower chances of survival as species than simple organisms. Some of them even can live in the hot water near underwater volcanoes)
D. During the Earth history, the Sun changed intensity of energy production (all stars do)
E. Sun is a yellow star. There are stars that live longer than it (red dwarfs for example).
This can be continued.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Once upon a time a chimp decided to study the planet Earth to see if any intelligent life has developed anywhere on the planet besides chimps. It traveled around the world. I visited first a place called Rome, then it traveled to London, New York and finally it ended up in Hollywood. After that the chimp left straight back to Africa and told the other chimps: "I have traveled alot. I have visited lots of places and jungles but I could not find a single evidence of the existence of intelligent life on this planet. So we are all alone".

Status
Not open for further replies.