find the spell checker option in oppo a83 settings? version 7.1.1

Did you try going into "Settings" and then "Language & input"? It should be in there to turn the option off or on.

It may also be in "Settings" then "Additional Settings", then "Language & input". From here you go into "TouchPal for OPPO" and change it in there.

Personally I find TouchPal and its options annoying. I have the whole thing turned off on my device. :) Done via "Settings", "Apps" then "All" and then I disable the app. However not all devices allow you to disable it, should you choose to.

Did you try going into "Settings" and then "Language & input"? It should be in there to turn the option off or on.

It may also be in "Settings" then "Additional Settings", then "Language & input". From here you go into "TouchPal for OPPO" and change it in there.

Personally I find TouchPal and its options annoying. I have the whole thing turned off on my device. :) Done via "Settings", "Apps" then "All" and then I disable the app. However not all devices allow you to disable it, should you choose to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 4
E Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 1