find the spell checker option in oppo a83 settings? version 7.1.1

Solution
Did you try going into "Settings" and then "Language & input"? It should be in there to turn the option off or on.

It may also be in "Settings" then "Additional Settings", then "Language & input". From here you go into "TouchPal for OPPO" and change it in there.

Personally I find TouchPal and its options annoying. I have the whole thing turned off on my device. :) Done via "Settings", "Apps" then "All" and then I disable the app. However not all devices allow you to disable it, should you choose to.
Did you try going into "Settings" and then "Language & input"? It should be in there to turn the option off or on.

It may also be in "Settings" then "Additional Settings", then "Language & input". From here you go into "TouchPal for OPPO" and change it in there.

Personally I find TouchPal and its options annoying. I have the whole thing turned off on my device. :) Done via "Settings", "Apps" then "All" and then I disable the app. However not all devices allow you to disable it, should you choose to.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS