finding my pictures on audio manager application after buying a new phone.

Lenster40

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
I had this application installed on my old galaxy s3 and bought a new galaxy 5 and i installed it on my new phone and don't have the pictures anymore is there anyway to recover my old pictures?

Solution
Yes there is if you still have the old phone , open audio manager then goto setting>advanced settigns>change vault location>select new vault location> use your phone's back button until you see your external memory card listed there, then select it and choose select folder> the just put that memory card into the new s5 and set-up audio manager the same as with the s3 then all your files should be there

DigiJedi

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2014
Yes there is if you still have the old phone , open audio manager then goto setting>advanced settigns>change vault location>select new vault location> use your phone's back button until you see your external memory card listed there, then select it and choose select folder> the just put that memory card into the new s5 and set-up audio manager the same as with the s3 then all your files should be there

Solution