Firefox 3.7 May Receive New Interface Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kithzaru

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
They should change the interface so that the blonde girl with the firefox shirt is the background of everything.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Yawn. The fact that they didn't change anything in functionality but changed the pretty buttons, they think they need deserve some sort of celebration in their wonderful achievements. As soon as you put the hot blonde with the FireFox shirt in your browser, I think that will deserve praise.

G

They spend months and years trying to improve the responsiveness,and now they are going to make the browser heavier?

I hope one can disable the skins, I'm quite comfortable the way it works now!

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
FireFox 3.5 has a touched up interface. 3.7 looks pretty much the same. Eitherway, 3.0 is still a lot better than the IE7/8 mess.

Wayoffbase

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]They spend months and years trying to improve the responsiveness,and now they are going to make the browser heavier?I hope one can disable the skins, I'm quite comfortable the way it works now![/citation]

If the default skin blends better with my desktop I won't have any need for a downloaded theme. Therefor, it will be lighter for me. Plus it looks like all the legacy type skins are still there if that's your thing.

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
I can't see many changes at the top...
but somehow it seems to me that the new look is chrome being run by firefox... weird...
anyone else??

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Also I think that they crapped the UI in FF 3.5 a little bit! Why can't I close the last tab??? That sux! If I want to make the content disappear now I have to open a new tab and only then to close the previous tab! WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.