Firefox 3.7 May Receive New Interface Design

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]zingam[/nom]Why can't I close the last tab???[/citation]
Because you didn't select that option in the Tools->Options->Tabs menu. PEBKAC

I don't know about the rest of you, but I prefer to look at the web page more than the browser.

G

Why does it seem like they're forcing the version number "3.7" too much? Are they trying to be cool and use "7" like Windows 7?

digital anomaly

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom]Why does it seem like they're forcing the version number "3.7" too much? Are they trying to be cool and use "7" like Windows 7?[/citation]
As long as they expand the browser's functionality to take advantage of Windows 7's features (such as being able to view tabs through Aero Peek), I'd say the ".7" was justified.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Nice touch, the new interface takes the focus away from the window and puts it where it belongs ... the content. The original style was relatively ugly, but there are themes for that. I wonder what the transparent interface will do with Personas. Of course any major layout change like that will bring initial frustration with where to find stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS