FireFox New Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onio4yas

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
It released v9.

Will you upgrade it to the latest version?

BTW, anyone could show me how to save bookmarks that I keep on Firefox?

Solution
If you use FF, yes, most everyone will upgrade to the new version. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't. Mozilla has been very good with their upgrades, and haven't been set back with a poor upgrade.

Your bookmarks will transfer to the new version. If you want to backup your bookmarks, we'll need to know the version of windows you have, and we can tell you where to find them.

aford10

Distinguished
If you use FF, yes, most everyone will upgrade to the new version. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't. Mozilla has been very good with their upgrades, and haven't been set back with a poor upgrade.

Your bookmarks will transfer to the new version. If you want to backup your bookmarks, we'll need to know the version of windows you have, and we can tell you where to find them.

Solution

nikorr

Distinguished

Well, it can be done as aford10 wrote down for u or u can try to save your favorites to a file... and restore it after new version is installed. I use this for periodical settings and favorites and extensions back up too.

U can use for Firefox soft like MozBackup.

MozBackup is a simple utility for creating backups of Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Sunbird, Flock, SeaMonkey, Mozilla Suite, Spicebird, Songbird and Netscape profiles.

http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

Onio4yas

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011

Aford10, the concern is must-have plugins like alexa or pagerank not keep it compatible with new version. So usually i would upgrade when the plugin is upgraded too.

Onio4yas

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011

Thanks Nikorr, I have heard MozBackup before.

Onio4yas

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011

That's exactly what i did. : )

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.