First Windows Phone 7 Phone Sold in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky_lund

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]bpislife[/nom]Why New Zealand of all places. Nothing against them, it just seems a bit random, doesn't it? Maybe it is just me.[/citation]
compared to GMT, they win for +most hrs (for places who would have a tech. shop like this at least)

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
[citation][nom]bpislife[/nom]Why New Zealand of all places. Nothing against them, it just seems a bit random, doesn't it? Maybe it is just me.[/citation]

time zones

schizz69

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
w00t 4 NZ. We were also the first with the iPhone 3G due to our being a day ahead of you yankee folk. (oh and you pohms too).

G

bpislife :
Why New Zealand of all places. Nothing against them, it just seems a bit random, doesn't it? Maybe it is just me.

Its coz we are from the future bitches

G

The reviews so far seem pretty promising

Good on Microsoft. Hope it does as well as it seems to deserve to do

lolitha

Distinguished
May 24, 2006
[citation][nom]kikireeki[/nom]Congrats! Enjoy all kinds of bugs and glitches![/citation]

lol not much as android with bugs, android sucks even for the developers. Its all about the hype with lots of buggy apps in the market place. Even the Smasung I9000 camera app get crashed once in a while .

NightLight

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004
[citation][nom]kikireeki[/nom]Congrats! Enjoy all kinds of bugs and glitches![/citation]

at least you can hold it like you want without a bumper!

drakennz

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2007
I'm in New Zealand - and I can tell you that the $500 million that MS is supposed to be spending on WP7 ain't seeing much airtime over here. I think the only advertising I saw was on a big screen at a Four nations Rugby League tournament.

This article is the only reason I even know it's out in NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.