FIVE More Developers Leave Infinity Ward

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jednx01

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
Wow. They are losing a lot of people. I can't imagine that the next Call of Duty games are going to be anywhere near as good.

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
im hoping everyone that glorifies MW2 is realizing what a crap job the next COD will be.... i for one wont even bother to look at anything with IW on it, or activision for that matter.

m-manla

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
At this stage, it will be hard to imagine a MW3. That just shows the loyalty that these people has for their leader. Activision really messed up. They can not become like EA, or else it will be hard to succeed.

vic20

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
I wonder if they change the name of the studio? Infinity Guy? Geriatric Ward? Toms we name a naming contest for the newly castrated studio please!

Lavacon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
I can't wait for Activisions new game; World of Call of Duty.

It will be just like current Call of Duty games, except.... wait for it...........................

There will be an in game lobby/Que in between matches for a mere $19.99 per month after a $59.99 game purchase.

I can't wait!!!

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
These Infinity Ward updates are like IRC announcements.
-=[Infinity Ward]=-
-Mohammad Alavi has left the room-
"Hello?"
-No one can hear you-

mavroxur

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
[citation][nom]ps12[/nom]How many are left?[/citation]

I think there's a janitor, a couple interns, and the guy that didn't get the memo and is still showing up for work wondering why "everyone is out today"

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]referring to the article i say .... let the bodies hit the floor!!! let the bodies hit the floor!!![/citation]

Ah man, now I'm gonna have that tune in my head ALL DAY!

G

Them suits dont deserve a dime, their job is to use and abuse the talents and snatch the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.