fix my tablet

Mar 10, 2018
My tablet is stuck on safe mode and it won't allow me to turn it on her off what do I do to reset and turn it off of safe mode and then so I can reset my tablet

Solution
Use the "Status Bar" to turn off "Safe Mode'. Pull down (swipe) the "Status Bar" of your phone. Now tap the "Safe Mode" button. This should turn "Safe Mode" off. Now your tablet will automatically restart, so that it boots up out of "Safe Mode".

If it won't work then either, then there is something wrong with the device. Perhaps a button is stuck. Which would explain the not getting out of "Safe Mode" and not turning off.
Use the "Status Bar" to turn off "Safe Mode'. Pull down (swipe) the "Status Bar" of your phone. Now tap the "Safe Mode" button. This should turn "Safe Mode" off. Now your tablet will automatically restart, so that it boots up out of "Safe Mode".

If it won't work then either, then there is something wrong with the device. Perhaps a button is stuck. Which would explain the not getting out of "Safe Mode" and not turning off.

Solution