Fix Samsung s4 Sim card not detected message

Ok first take it out after powering off the fone and clean the little gold edge connectors on the micro sim with a small piece of cloth ... perhaps with a little alcohol. Next put it in ... it should click when released and move back slightly when inserted all of the way in.

Power up the fone ... if you can't see the files you want on Gallery then you might need to reformat it.

BUT ... the best bet then is to take it out, put it into a reader hooked up to a PC or Laptop and try to see the files on it ... then copy them off.

Reformat it from the PC / Laptop and try it in the fone again.

Cthreepio

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
Reynod,
I believe you are mixing up the sim card with a micro sd card. However, I will try cleaning the contacts on my sim card to see if that helps it to be detected as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 0
P Android Smartphones 1
AaronCruz Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 5
E Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 6
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 147
Similar threads
Discussion Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 or Microsoft Surface Duo. The most anticipated foldable phone in 2020?
Question Applications hanging on Samsung S4
Question samsung galaxy a6 make external sd as internal
Question how to reformat brand new samsung 32gb micro sd card from internal memory to portable in cat s60 phone.
Solved! please help me to detect the location of my stole phone the samsung A30
Solved! SD Card not detected in Samsung J2 Core
My Samsung says unauthorized action was detected
Why my Samsung Galaxy J1 isn't detecting my 2 gb sd card after a week and my new 8 gb is being detected?
my new samsung j4 can not detect any wifi or connect to available wifi
I'm using Samsung evo+ memory card, my phone automatically stop detecting the memory card even if it inserted ?
Fix Samsung J7 Sim card not detected
My samsung glaxy s4 does not detect sim card , someone told me to download software to detect sim card. Is it fine to downlo
Apps not detected using samsung smart switch
i cannot get my new s7 to detect and bluetooth
Samsung Galaxy S6 doesn't detect 2.4GHz Networks but only 5GHz Networks
my samsung galaxy is not detecting my pics on computer. It says there are no pics on this device!! I dont have an SD card on
cant detect simcard on my samsung note 2
Samsung Galaxy S6 doesn't detect tap
My Samsung note 4 was stolen and my husband tried too install lost android app but it kept detecting his handphone instead of
Samsung Galaxy S4 - " Sim card not detected - reboot "

ASK THE COMMUNITY