Fix Your iPhone 4 Reception Woes for a Dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
see the armstrong foundation could have had major bank to fight cancer with, if they'd have only charged $30 and put a fruit on it.

buddhav1

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
give your money to cancer research, not to a company that can't look at an obvious flaw and say "we should probably do something about that".

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
now make sure you use one of these bands that has the Andriod logo on it, just for the hell of it.

I think that this whole issue with apple these days will hopefully bring some fanboi's to see the light, but unfortunately this might be too much too hope for.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]LORD_ORION[/nom]Wow, I hate when companies do this intentionally. They build a design flaw right into a product, and then offer an overpriced solution.[/citation]
Wow, sounds a LOT like Microsoft OS + Anti-virus + anti-spyware + partition magic + Norton + all the other bull**** software you need just to keep Windows from rotting into the ground.

pwndcake

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2008
[citation][nom]extremepcs[/nom]Jobs will now sue Lance for patent infringement.[/citation]

It's funny 'cause it's true.

vinehoyle

Distinguished
May 9, 2009
Apple is just incredible these days. They came out with a phone with severe issues. Then they got caught producing faulty phones. Then they refuse to fix the problem. Then they refuse to admit they just simply designed them wrong, and now they claim they got the science of reception or some such nonsense.......wrong??? oh come on!!!!! Apple is full of it, and it's becoming very clear to everyone save Jobs, Apple and it's junkies...

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Nice fix. I have wondered why a little clear tape over the spot where the two antennae meet hasn't been tested. If this really is from bringing the two antennae, it would be a zero dollar fix. Not pretty maybe but a fix.

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Does anyone think this will finally push fanboys to their limit? Even if the wrist bands didn't make a suitable cheaper replacement, the fact that Steve Jobs will allow the bumper to be priced at such a ridiculous number is monumentally obnoxious. He must think he's a government contractor.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]Wow, sounds a LOT like Microsoft OS + Anti-virus + anti-spyware + partition magic + Norton + all the other bull**** software you need just to keep Windows from rotting into the ground.[/citation]
With Windows I'm certain it's just the fact they cater to all audiences, and MUST maintain about 20 years of backwards compatibility. The evolutionary design of Windows has lead it to have it's faults.

As for the things you say we have to buy; I got it all for free, I don't even need any of it.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]Wow, sounds a LOT like Microsoft OS + Anti-virus + anti-spyware + partition magic + Norton + all the other bull**** software you need just to keep Windows from rotting into the ground.[/citation]

Lol, fail.

AVG Free/Malware Bytes - $0
Why the hell would you need Partition Magic? - $0
Norton (Garbage, so don't install it) - $0
Bull**** software (It's called Freeware buddy :p) - $0

G

meanwhile apple will charge you for apps that are on the web for free in flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS