Foreign Exchange student looking for laptop

Apr 5, 2018
So next year I will be a foreign exchange student in Germany and I need a laptop to do both all my school work communicate back home and play my games. I’m coming from a i7 4790 and 1060 6gb with 144 hz monitor. I can’t get everything but point is I like my games and I’m willing to make compromises since I’ll also need this for everything else while away. Budget is 1300-ish and just anything helps.

Currently looking at predator Helios 300 17 inch model

Solution
www.xoticpc.com they have a big selection of gaming laptops you can take a loot at. The biggest thing to decide is the fact that you would see some systems with standard drive instead of a solid state and a faster video card vs a solid state but one level lower card, so need to figure out which way you want to go.
www.xoticpc.com they have a big selection of gaming laptops you can take a loot at. The biggest thing to decide is the fact that you would see some systems with standard drive instead of a solid state and a faster video card vs a solid state but one level lower card, so need to figure out which way you want to go.

Solution