Formatting frequently smartphones

May 1, 2018
Hi to all. I wonder is it harmful for phone formatting frequently? If yes what are they? Actually i am a obsessif guy and regularly i m formatting phone and i dont know is it harmful and want to learn. Thanks for replies

Solution
Yes, it is harmful. While clearing out your stuff is great. I am a fan of it myself, formatting or resetting a device often is not good for it.

You would be better off just clearing out/deleting the things you want to remove. When you remove them and then add more, the space is overwritten. Most people could never access the old stuff.

And the risk, there are a few. The main one being that the wear on the storage itself will, over time, make there start to be errors.
May 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from poyrazselcuk : "Formatting smartphone frequently"

Hi to all. Is it harmful formatting smartphone frequently? If yes what is the risks? Thanks for replies

May 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION

Hi to all. Is it harmful formatting smartphone frequently? If yes what is the risks? Thanks for replies

May 1, 2018
MERGED QUESTION

Yes, it is harmful. While clearing out your stuff is great. I am a fan of it myself, formatting or resetting a device often is not good for it.

You would be better off just clearing out/deleting the things you want to remove. When you remove them and then add more, the space is overwritten. Most people could never access the old stuff.

And the risk, there are a few. The main one being that the wear on the storage itself will, over time, make there start to be errors.

Solution