Forum slow & loading problems

Anyone else having problems with the forums opening and loading super slow?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
I have tried it with Maxthon, Netscape, IE 6 & 7 and seems to be a major issue.

Usually I can fix this by blowing out all the old internet files but not this time. anyone have any experience with this?

Jake_Barnes

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2003
I have tried it with Maxthon, Netscape, IE 6 & 7 and seems to be a major issue.

Usually I can fix this by blowing out all the old internet files but not this time. anyone have any experience with this?

I've seen this problem in all major forums - I've reported it to the webmaster. That's all I can do at this point. Sorry.

grog23

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2006
I couldn't get in before, I just loaded opera and it works slowly, but at least I can get in. Thanks Jake.

miro_refero

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
hahahahahahahaha

Im glad you checked out the site, I hope you enjoyed the tunes.
Id call steve but im busy working on a concept album with david hasselhoff at the moment.

http://www.davidhasselhoff.com/

blue68f100

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2005
Tried to open this page yesterday, after 2 min I canceled.

Apparently they did some maintance on the 28. It seams to be better since.

But still getting some sloow responce when loading some links and posting of replays to be execssive waits, 1 min or so.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Because you're beating down the web "master"?
(Actual picture of the "web master" below:

Ep0322-Master-Ninja_LeeVanCleef_still.jpg

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Hey MIRO, can I use some of your sweet A$$ mp3's jams in a shockwave / flash header for my site? I think they sound pretty cool. Of course at the end of the thing I would put, "music by MIRO and the 10th level shaman, or whatever your band is called.

miro_refero

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
Mark,

I would be honored to have my music on your site. If you want to use a couple of tunes and mix them together into a loop or something that would be cool.

Id love to make some custom loops for your site, however i must limit my computer use to about 5 minutes a day for the next month. Im dealing with my carpal tunnel and need it to heal and then I will slowly get back into things.

let me know what song or songs you want to use.

killernotebooks

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
MIRO, have you tried Dragon Dictate to keep your typing down?

I don't know if you have $250 for a keyboard, but if you do there is a super carpotunnel one I found... I have to dig up the link if you want it.