Solved! Fossil Q smartwatch

Mar 30, 2018
Does anybody using Fossil Q smartwatch is having the problem with the quick battery drain? I bought my watch in November 2016 and it worked really great until recently the battery drains soo fast that I will have to charge my watch 2 times a day. I have stopped wearing it. I think I have a 2-year warranty but I am not sure it covers battery issues though.

Solution
This smartwatch has very classic design. I was lucky in that the watch fit my wrist nearly perfectly out of the box . Connecting the watch to your phone is simple using the Android Wear app .

donald.havercroft

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
I have a Fossil Q purchased in November of 2017. It is not a rechargeable battery, and It has never been replaced, although I did purchase spares, for when it needs one. Rechargeable batteries seem to work best for about a year, so you may need a new one. You might also try a regular lithium CR2430 to see how long it lasts. The app currently shows 75% battery life remaining.

sonali456

Great
May 9, 2018
This smartwatch has very classic design. I was lucky in that the watch fit my wrist nearly perfectly out of the box . Connecting the watch to your phone is simple using the Android Wear app .

Solution