fps micro stutter / fps drops

retalogy

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
For the last month I have been suffering from severe performance issues that have made it close to impossible to play and enjoy the game.

Every single or every other second the screen freezes for a fraction of a second.
However, some patches seem to fix the problem for just a day before it goes back to "normal". Those days are the best :)!

But if any of you know a solution then please help me.

**Specs**

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE

ATI Radeon HD5750 Powercolor

2 sticks of 2048 MB DDR3 Corsair

450W PSU

I don't think the specs are the real problem because of the fact that I can achieve 100 fps when I don't experience the stutters.

So far I have: restarted the computer, updated video drivers, scanned with Malwarebytes and downloaded MSI Afterburner and HWINFO64 to look at the temps and other values after play CSGO.

Thanks in advance, tell me if I should add something

retalogy

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013

I guess I could try that, but I just downloaded them last week. But I'll do that as a last resort.

retalogy

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013

I just thought about cleaning the fans with a vacuum or something, would that work?

retalogy

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013

I don't have any compressed air. So I'll improvise... I guess I can just blow some air and pray for the best...
Be right back.

retalogy

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
So I cleaned my computer from dust, placed the graphics card to a spot further away from the PSU to give it more room to breath, kind of. Then I reinstalled the video drivers.
So far I'm not getting any micro-stutters!