free cell data ideas, inspiration or too much imagination?

4netliberty

Estimable
May 22, 2014
With all the cell data giving me cancer as it flows through the fake food in my belly, I wish I could capture it for free.

My dream is for someone smarter than me to build a program, app, or rom that can mock as a data subscribed device. What is keeping any of my wireless radios from tapping into this ocean of necessity (for me) and what can be done to evade and or fool it?
How about an app that retrieves data for you like Vuze does a torrent? Or how I vaguely think it does. You need 1000 packets and each device your in range with sends 5, and asks each device in their range with to send five and so on. This would probably bog every device and connection way down but hey, at least im sitting here thinking instead of drooling and worrying about my K/D ratio. This Vuze like app could beg for donations and then call it's self Vuze so we could watch Vuze sue Vuze for copyright infringement. I'd find that humorous.
If a good old appy would not suffice then is a super duper wireless antenna plausible? A diy one that is capable of receiving taco bells WiFi which is about a mile away.
From my perspective, cell Data is like free WiFi with a hidden SSID and also encrypted. But shouldn't you be able to see a rooted android device's network activity with a key logger type program, then eventually Crack or sneak past it? Sorry for losing continuity, answers appreciated.

No... you're confused.

Most cellular networks use what's called EAP-SIM identification. They know exactly what SIM is requesting to connect, and spoofing it is near impossible. Plus, if you were able to spoof it, it wouldn't check out in their DB as being a legit user allowed to connect.

It makes RADIUS look easy to crack.

Your theory of how torrents work is somewhat off.

Using a very directional antenna could work, except that it would be illegal.