Freeing up space

Aug 2, 2018
I have a Z750C phone. I was trying free space so I clear8 some cache. My stora6 went from 312mg to 107mg. It did the opposite. Instead of freeing up space it used it up.

Did you try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone after you did this? The changes don't always show correctly if you don't.

Also, clearing cache's will only get you so much room. The only way to really gain more space is by moving files off the phone to either a SD card or say a computer, and by uninstalling apps.

Did you try restarting (turning off and back on) the phone after you did this? The changes don't always show correctly if you don't.

Also, clearing cache's will only get you so much room. The only way to really gain more space is by moving files off the phone to either a SD card or say a computer, and by uninstalling apps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker(-_-) Android Smartphones 1
ryanbaker2727 Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question I can't free up my internal storage.
Question Free movie streaming app.
Phone wants me to free up space but there's nothing left to delete
Solved! I can't download to sd/memory card says not enough free space yet there is
How can I free up memory ? (i already deleted cache & apps, and I moved apps to SD)
App store wants me to free up space, but there's nothing left to delete
How do I free up space without deleting apps
How can i save my song free up space without losing my music
I moved my games to my sd card to free up some space on my phone, but apparently I did something because my games dont show on
Do not know how to free up space on my ZTE phone even with new memory card.
How to free up space from the phone to the memory card
I have 177mb in internal memory & 3.23gb available on SD card & yet I am asked to free up space to download a 6,36mb app! Why?
What are Hangouts?
Will a factory reset free up some internal storage space?
My internal storage is low and I can't free up some space. I want to download a game and after downloading I'm going to move i
"Not enough space on SD Card" despite 121GB free space
My galaxy core prime is out of storage ,anything I can do to free space before buying a SD card?I plan to download alot more m
Issues with app installation into external storage on Alcatel Elevate
Will my pictures be saved on Sd card after a transfer as I need to delete them from my Sony m4 phone to free up space
Any public free space to store contacts like zyb

ASK THE COMMUNITY