Friends my laptop dell vostro 1540, I had force stop by removing battery due to physical memory dump. During physical memory

luckyyadav72

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016
Friends my laptop dell vostro 1540, I had force stop by removing battery due to physical memory dump. During physical memory dump screen become blue. After force stop my laptop is not switch on, when pressing on button only power led blinks and if external keyboard is attached its led also blink. Please help friends to start my computer.

Hi,

Do try a hard reboot with it, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then boot it up after and see if it will load.
- If it doesn't load reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that everything is seated properly.
- Next to try is to test your AC adapter if it's supplying enough voltage or better yet try another AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if the laptop will boot up normally.
- Also do try to power the laptop without its battery then see if it will boot up.
- If all these will not work then the problem lies inside the motherboard.