Fujitsu a series, says "no disc in drive" (there is a disc in!!)

Solution
Try going into "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager" and search for hardware changes to the drive. If that gets no results, then I would try a different DVD and also try a CD. They are very different and one may still work when the other doesn't. Also, make sure you are trying this with a prerecorded DVD or CD and not a home created one. Those can have all kinds of issues. I would also check the disk in another device and make sure it works. You may want to look into cleaning the drive as well.

Should none of this work, then I would either contact the manufacturer (if under warranty) or try a local tech.
Try going into "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager" and search for hardware changes to the drive. If that gets no results, then I would try a different DVD and also try a CD. They are very different and one may still work when the other doesn't. Also, make sure you are trying this with a prerecorded DVD or CD and not a home created one. Those can have all kinds of issues. I would also check the disk in another device and make sure it works. You may want to look into cleaning the drive as well.

Should none of this work, then I would either contact the manufacturer (if under warranty) or try a local tech.

Solution
May 20, 2018
Thanks I'll try that. Ive tried different DVDs old ones, new ones but no luck. It Was working fine a couple hours before. Now it just says "no disc in drive E"