Furby is Back and He Doesn't Have an Off Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Our only hope is that the Furby will replace Justin Bieber.[/citation]
Although I would get much less satisfaction from smashing Furbys head open against a wall

fuzzietech

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Although I would get much less satisfaction from smashing Furbys head open against a wall[/citation]

But you would get more brain substance...

jn77

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
This will be annoying....... Remember they were banned by the US Government, Pentagon and NSA? Just type "furby banned" into google....... These are top secret listening and recording devices used by threats to america.....

:)

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
All of a sudden you hear the gasps from the intelligence community. CIA quickly activates the "Health Alteration Committee" to deal with the Furby's. NASA goes into lock down, Armed Forces put on general alert....and....all....for a furry little children's toy.

As jn77 said if you do not remember or perhaps maybe were too young too the intelligence community did ban them from ever entering any of their facilities.

bb33

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
I would rather have my head bashed in with a baseball bat than let one of those things in or near my house....

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
[citation][nom]jn77[/nom]This will be annoying....... Remember they were banned by the US Government, Pentagon and NSA? Just type "furby banned" into google....... These are top secret listening and recording devices used by threats to america.....:)[/citation]

"Furbies were banned from the National Security Agency of the United States due to concerns that they may be used to record and repeat classified information"

Don't be an idiot, they had -0- transmitting properties whatsoever. Don't spread lies like that unless you research them yourself.

SinisterMessiah

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2007
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]"Furbies were banned from the National Security Agency of the United States due to concerns that they may be used to record and repeat classified information"Don't be an idiot, they had -0- transmitting properties whatsoever. Don't spread lies like that unless you research them yourself.[/citation]

Your inability to detect sarcasm is more adorable than that Furby.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]skaz[/nom]I don't think the original furby had an off switch either.[/citation]

I'll need to find my moms original furby but last i checked it had an off switch.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]SinisterMessiah[/nom]Your inability to detect sarcasm is more adorable than that Furby.[/citation]

For most people, Without them being able to hear how another person is saying it, it many times more difficult for them to distinguish sarcasm and strait talk. :p

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
With some tweaking, it could be an "emotional" educational tool for kids. Treat it right, and it will treat you right. Throw it in the corner and it will tear you a new A.

Status
Not open for further replies.