Future Proof 2- in-1 laptop important features advice

Murtaza110

Estimable
Sep 7, 2014
I am looking to get a nice "future proof-meainig something that would run well for the next few years" 2-in-1 laptop with a 4th Gen i7 (min. 2.2 ghz) and atleast 8 gb DDR3 SDRAM. What is more important for laptop to be good in the future as well - the RAM type (sdram)or RAM amount or the Cpu? Because I am getting options that offer one of these 2 but not both and fit my budget. For example an 8 gb DDR3 SDRAM but with a 1.8 ghz i7 processor and the max is about 3.2 or so.So what is the most important spec in getting a future proof laptop: Type Of Ram or Amount of RAM or CPU type?
Any advice is appreciated

Solution
A future proof computer does not exist. A good computer that will last a few years does, but those 2 in ones have very "weak" cpus etc. Its designed for power saving and not speed. I suggest getting a regular laptop but.

To stay with a 2 in 1, a i7, an ssd and 8 gigs of ram is the best you will probably get.

LookItsRain

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
A future proof computer does not exist. A good computer that will last a few years does, but those 2 in ones have very "weak" cpus etc. Its designed for power saving and not speed. I suggest getting a regular laptop but.

To stay with a 2 in 1, a i7, an ssd and 8 gigs of ram is the best you will probably get.

Solution