Question G751 will nit turn on.

Sep 15, 2019
Hi. I replaced my battery because it would only work if plugged in and it then stopped completely. New charger and battery-worked for a day and now only the light bulb is lit up and the battery light is orange.

If you replaced the charger and battery with aftermarket ones, that could be your problem. Sadly they don't always work so well.

That said, since it stopped working that quickly, even with something aftermarket, that seems ultra fast. Sounds like you need to either contact the manufacturer (if it is under warranty) or take it to a local tech. It could be the charging circuit or the motherboard.

Sep 15, 2019
Thanks. I put in an asus battery and am using an asus charger as well. The battery light is now green. But still not power. I hooked it up to an external monitor and nothing. I tried booting without the hard drive as well and nothing? Could it still be the powerjack port? I'm hoping it's not the motherboard.

Sep 15, 2019
Thank you. I just think it's strange that it just stopped after I replaced the battery. Maybe it was just going bad which is why I had all of the power trouble.