galaxy note 10.1 change color scheme

John_458

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
Some how or another I must have downloaded an app that totally chang7ed the factory color scheme to a hidious color not to mention there are all these weird outllines to basically everything that wasn't there before. Ive tried looking undef all settings options to change it back to factory but have had no luck. How can I find what caused this and change it back to factory colors.

Solution
Try starting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if the problem goes away. If it does, then what app did you install just before this happened? Or update just before? That would be the one I was uninstalling. Then reboot after the uninstall.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Try starting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if the problem goes away. If it does, then what app did you install just before this happened? Or update just before? That would be the one I was uninstalling. Then reboot after the uninstall.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS