News Galaxy S21 is just first of many Samsung phones that's ditching the charger

Jan 30, 2021
The Samsung Galaxy S21 set the stage for all other Samsung phones to ditch the charger.

Galaxy S21 is just first of many Samsung phones that's ditching the charger : Read more
This is dumb. First, the cable is a c-type to c-type. That is great for data connections. But if this is your first Phone (as is the case for my daughter) or if you have not gotten a new phone since the Note 5 (as is the case for me), you do not have a c-type wall charger. Samsung, if you would have at least included an USB A to C-type adapter, I would not have as much buyer's remorse.
Samsung, if you are going to try and be Apple, stop with the bad customer service. When my friend got a new iPhone 12 and did not have a charger for it, Apple gave him one.
When I called Samsung CS, they basically told me no new phone manufacturer is going to supply a wall charger any more and that I was going to buy one. And that they would be happy to sell me 2 power kits.
Now my batteries are dead and I'm waiting on a third party charger... Yet another thing that is no longer available when you buy a new phone.

Wishing Fair Phone was in the USA.

Last edited: