Galaxy S5 freezing since last update

watersashleigh

Estimable
Jul 8, 2018
Ever since my Samsung Galaxy S5 updated 2 or 3 months ago, my phone is almost worthless. It constantly freezes or lags really bad. I dont receive half my.phone calls (people say they've been calling me but my phone never rang and there's no record of their calls in my call
log.) My phone also doesn't alert me anymore when i have a missed call, voice mail, email etc. I know S5.is an old phone, but i.just bought it brand new in March. My 2 boys have the same phone and they both have the same complaints as me. Any way to fix any of this?

Solution
You could take it back to the state it left the factory with but you'd need to suck all your personal files and data out of the phone into your PC using a USB link first. You could synchronise with your Google account and that should preserve your Contacts and call history but it has been known to fail.

It's only worth doing if you can see setting that allows you to avoid updates, otherwise the same will happen again.
You could take it back to the state it left the factory with but you'd need to suck all your personal files and data out of the phone into your PC using a USB link first. You could synchronise with your Google account and that should preserve your Contacts and call history but it has been known to fail.

It's only worth doing if you can see setting that allows you to avoid updates, otherwise the same will happen again.

Solution