Galaxy S6 and Piano Tiles 2 - touch help!

xEpicElliex

Commendable
May 9, 2016
So I have recently bought a brand new Samsung S6 and have had it about 2 weeks now, I have started playing Piano Tiles 2 and got hooked straight away, I have been competing with friends for top scores but over the past few days I have been experiencing a problem where the game thinks I have missed a tile and so I loose. But I know that I have touched the tile.

Here is what I have tried to fix the problem:
- only running Piano Tiles 2 on my phone
- uninstalling/reinstalling
- Checked the touch settings by pressing *#0*#
- Switched developer mode on and used visualization so I could see my taps to check I wasn't being an idiot and just missing the tiles
- Removed screen protector

But nothing is helping! It happens at random parts of a song, e.g. like 30, 200, 500 taps in, it can happen at any point, I can usually score quite high on a song most are over 1,500 so I find it hard to believe I am missing them esp if it tells me I miss one 20 taps into the song.

Am I missing something? Can I do anything to fix it? Because I would love to play but cant atm as there is no point

xEpicElliex

Commendable
May 9, 2016
Hang-the-9 really?

Did you not read my post?

Firstly this is already a brand new model that I have only had for 2 weeks.
Secondly, I have switched on visualization so that I can see when I am tapping the screen and the phone picks up I am tapping the screen but the game doesn't.

I have sent 2 reports to the game already but have heard nothing back, which is why I am asking on here.

Yes I read your post, if you think it's an issue with the phone, try another one, there is nothing you can do to fix the touch sensor yourself unless you want to replace the screen and digitizer.

Since you say your friends are playing it also, try their devices and see how that works.

xEpicElliex

Commendable
May 9, 2016

There isn't a problem with the phone as every other game works, I was simply asking if there was anything I could do to help the game run while I wait for a response from Piano Tiles.

Vidyll

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016

I have the exact same problem and I also have a Samsung Galaxy S6! So please let me know if you have an answer!

xEpicElliex

Commendable
May 9, 2016
I have the exact same problem and I also have a Samsung Galaxy S6! So please let me know if you have an answer![/quotemsg]

I still cannot find a solution for this :( I have sent a few reports but heard nothing from them, but I have been googling over the past few days and found a lot of S6 users are experiencing the same issue, I do know that they have released an update to fix this issue on iOS but no news for android yet.

CrazyJava

Prominent
May 3, 2017
Hi everyone,
I see it's been a while since people complaint about this issue but i recently purchase a Samsung s6 and also worked buggy with games like piano tiles where every touch in the screen is essential.
I found the solution to this problem in other website (http://www.phonandroid.com/forum/perte-aleatoire-de-la-sensibilite-de-l-ecran-de-mon-samsung-galaxy-s6-avec-film-de-protection-t135405.html) but it's in french so for those who still want to know the solution just type in the call screen *#2663# and select the first option TSP FW update (general).
I hope it works for you like it did for me.

Leafy13

Prominent
Jun 9, 2017

I had the same problem with the game as everyone else. Decided to give this a shot since I've tried oretty much everything else. I was a little hesitant since it was a menu I'd never seen and didn't fully know what it is but it seems to have worked perfectly. Thank you!