Galaxy S8 Drop Test Doesn't Go So Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve81818

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
The Headline is misleading. The Galaxy S8 was damaged, but did significantly better than the iPhone in the test. This seems like typical biased media, mentioning the failure of the Samsung, but not the COMPLETE failure of the iPhone. How about "Galaxy S8 Suffers Damage, but beats iPhone 7 in Drop Test".

Dennis Furlan

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
Steve8181 is exactly right. In fact, many of the tech headlines describe this drop test as a failure for the Galaxy S8, but the phone is still working, and the glass and screen cracked but didn't shatter, which is much better than how the iPhone 7 did. How isn't this fake news?

SafetyX

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
What a completely biased article! I mean who cares about the iPhone being 100% unusable and broken. All we care about is that the Galaxy S8 has a cracked screen. I'm so tired of biased media these days...

Po____

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
More like "doesn't do so badly" - I only have the guy's word for it that there are lots of cracks on the screen of the S8 because they weren't immediately visible. With the iPhone, on the other hand, it was VERY obvious that the screen had shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.