Galaxy Tab Gets Gorilla Glass Tested by Air Pistol

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nukemaster

Distinguished
[citation][nom]gtvr[/nom]So what happened?Also "Sadly it seemed that the owner of the videos didn't have what his pistols did" - what does that mean - balls?[/citation]
I take a guess its

"Sadly it seemed that the owner of the videos didn't LIKE what his pistols did"

Either way I've Got BALLS OF STEEL!!!!!

G

@slipdisc

erm no, gorilla glass is not the principle strength component to the windshields of cars/trains/helicopters, it might be used as part of the glass substrate for it's exceptional thermal properties but never on it's own, the strength and durability is usually derived from the laminate procedure where the glass substrate is paired with one or more epoxy and thermoplastic, which allows the glass to deflect and absorb more force then would normally allow the glass alone

climber

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009
I have a Galaxy Tab with Rogers Wireless in Canada and it's great, the tablet pricing policy of $35/5GB of data per month on the iPad is not replicated with the Galaxy Tab, it's seen as a laptop according to Rogers and they're selling their 5GB data plan for $65/5GB per month... highway robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.