GameCrush Lets You Hire a Girl to Play With You

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawsudz

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2006
IGN did a post on this new service. the author claims that the girl he played with had her boyfriend trolling around in the background the whole time.

the owners claim that the cost is equivalent to buying a girl a drink and chatting her up for 10 minutes. difference is that at a bar, the girl may actually come home with you, thereby justifying the $8.25 or more in drinks.

Marcus Yam

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]Look at the url for this article:"gamecrush-playdates-janecrush-sex-prostitution,news-6233.html"Read that again. "JANECRUSH". Marcus, is this your way of flirting with Jane?[/citation]
Haha, you guys! :D I was referring to this bit that was explained by IGN:
After a session you can rate your PlayDate on her hotness, gaming skill, and flirtiness. The highest-rated girls will receive preferred placement on the site. GameCrush is assembling a team of its most highly regarded PlayDates called JaneCrush, which should be similar to Ubisoft's Fragdolls. Members of JaneCrush will generate content for the site like blogs and editorials. GameCrush wants to turn its most popular girls into gaming stars.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
Considering how violent many games are, this service should be extended to include incarcerated convicts. The average woman isn't too interested in capping aliens or zombies for hours on end. Gang members are an untapped talent pool. Then again, I know some US Marines that could offer the same.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Haha, you guys! I was referring to this bit that was explained by IGN:[/citation]

I hope Jane doesn't get disappointed then!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]i'd pay big money to play a game of BF:BC2 with jane[/citation]

I'm more the RTS type. Red Alert and StarCraft.

[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]I hope Jane doesn't get disappointed then![/citation]

*Sniff* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS