Gamer Officially Marrying Virtual Girlfriend

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATTERMAN

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Who gave the "bride" away?, the energizer bunny. I hope he put a condom on the DS because i here she is a total skank. Or should he be arrested for marrying a child. What.. the guy could fly to Guam but not to Nevada where even someone this twisted could get laid, albeit it would be by paying a prostitute at a whorehouse money. Oh thats right its not true love. Remember the Seinfeld episode, the blonde tells Jerry my boyfriend told me i got gonorhea from sitting on a tractor seat in my bikini.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Has gay marriage been put to vote, and failed, in over 30 states in the US now?
Surprised that this would be allowed, if so many countries won't even allow two insanely hot chicks to marry each other...

tarquinbiscuitbarrel

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009
how is this more shocking than classic jerry springer?

15 years ago this might have been 'crazy', but now i think it's more sane than most of the stuff going on.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
You have to be freaking kidding me... As if marying chicks you meet online ( aka Second Life ) wasnt bad enough, now getting married with your LITERALLY pixeled virtual gf.. Screw it. I give up on humanity since they gave up on themselves big time I cant care for that shit no more, really.

mojo_rex

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
[citation][nom]henrystrawn[/nom]Give the guy a break. Those OLED screens are really bendy.[/citation]

thats gotta void the warranty.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]jellico[/nom]Wow... this is just... wow. I really feel sorry for people like that. It's unfortunately that they can't make a connection with a real human being. Then again, there are plenty of women out there who have given up on relationships with men and resorted to battery powered companionship. And actually, they've been doing that for FAR longer.[/citation]
So true, either that or they are lesbians.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Ok think I may feel a little for him.
I know I go to great lengths to keep Dogmeat from getting killed in fallout 3, usually leave him in the house because of the heavy nasties out in the wasteland at level 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.