Gamers Discover Glitch, Send Death Threats To Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Death threat because of a game? What low lifes will send death threats out because of some small little PSP game? Incredible the amount of stupidity that flows through Society. We need a Filter.

Christopher1

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
Actually, I think the bigger problem is game companies putting out games without any response from gamers beforehand.
That said, whoever sent a death threat because of this should be slapped for it, at least.
I've gotten PLENTY mad at a game that didn't meet my expectations before, but I absolutely NEVER threatened to KILL someone because of it.

G

getting mad at a game doesn't really work... sure if it was programmed poorly you get mad and get pissed... but I never once though of the developers... they are obviously people who are talented enough to get a game published... so maybe this was just a mistake... either way whoever decides they need to make a death thread to someone over a glitch... in a friggen game... come on.... what total losers they must be to even begin to think about that.

terror112

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2006
Who really Cares this much about some whimpy little PSP game, that I have never heard of..that they would actually threaten to bomb and kill people. Who are they? Terrorists?? And they say that these people will probably not go to Australia to come for them.. Obviously they have never been to America. If they have the stupidity to threaten them as so what makes you think they wont do it?

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
This could be the basis for a game. Either an update to Software Tycoon that includes hiring assassins to deal with complainers and pirates, or an FPS like Postal2 where you work for the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.