GameStop: No Medal of Honor for Military Shops

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Everyone seems to be so sensitive to everything these days...if they are trying to incorporate story lines that portray real and actual historical events then go for it!!! Even if its a point of view opposite to yours...what better way to know your enemy than to think like them...

aznplayer213

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
I know that the issue is the characters in this game but has anyone played the beta yet? It was spectacularly terrible either way. soldiers should stick to source and L4D.

aznplayer213

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
I know that the issue is the characters in this game but has anyone played the beta yet? It was spectacularly terrible either way. soldiers should stick to source and L4D.

G

I would rather someone shoot at American soldiers in a game then in real life.

I think protestors are forgetting that they are complaining about the ideals that lead to Taliban shoot Americans - FREEDOM to choose.

It's a game! If some cretin wants to pretend to be a terrorist let him. Weed out the scums at an earlier age!

G

Unfortunately, I believe this is the military saying they can't sell it on base and Game Stop is trying to spin it to make it sound like they are patriotic. Shame on Game Stop for trying to spin it. Shame on the military for being so worried about peoples feelings. We are the MILITARY. We kill people for a living... GET OVER IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.