Gaming Laptop (Asus or MSI)

KurokazePT

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015
Good day everyone,

I'm currently interested in purchasing an high end laptop and I'm unsure between these two specific models, the Asus G751JY and the MSI GT72 Dominator G Pro (The one with the i7-5xxx CPU series). I've researched them for a while on forums, review sites and the like, and although I'm kinda inclined to go for the MSI, I'm still unsure as the MSI does not have representation on my country and does not seem like a really accessible purchase (but if it's worth it, I dont really mind going the extra length). However, I'm still not sure if the ASUS is out of the question due to the reasons I mentioned when it comes to the MSI.

So I was wondering, to those who have such laptops, what is your opinion about them? Is the MSI worth the extra effort? (The fact you can access pretty much all the laptop easily is a major plus, that and the "off-board" GPU)

Thanks in advance.

Personally I would go with the asus as I use one of them (n series). Both laptops will be very close to the performance in games and should last you a long time.

If you like upgrading things yourself then the msi is better but as I generally don't upgrade after I have bought my laptop, I would prefer the asus.

So really the choice is base on your preference for upgradability.