Gaming Laptop HUGE PERFORMANCE DROP

BMSAD

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
Hey guys , since last night im having a crappy performance in every game i play , huge loading screens and epicly bad FPS , the graphics stay really good but super slow , its like slowmotion.

Its a ClevoP170EM

with:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.3GHz

16g ram

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 / geforce GTX 680M

Before you ask yes i did choose the gforce grapics to be used when starting the games and im also using geforce experience , nothing works and its the first time this happens, for the last year i´ve been running all the games i play at the higher settings i can , right now , not even on low settings.

P.S- Srry about the bad english

Solution
Did you update to the newest (just came out literally) drivers for Nvidia? Have you checked at Intel Support page to update those drivers? Did you check Task Manager to see if there is something else running that is slowing down performance?

Does this happen in SINGLE PLAYER MODE or only ONLINE play? Test in both and see if there is a differenct (use FRAPS or better yet MSI Afterburner)
Did you update to the newest (just came out literally) drivers for Nvidia? Have you checked at Intel Support page to update those drivers? Did you check Task Manager to see if there is something else running that is slowing down performance?

Does this happen in SINGLE PLAYER MODE or only ONLINE play? Test in both and see if there is a differenct (use FRAPS or better yet MSI Afterburner)

Solution

BMSAD

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013

Checking the new one that your talking about , can you tell me what i must do to update the intel? never done it so im guessing could be the problem ,both modes right now i playing alot of Just Cause 2 (single player) cant play at all and Gw2 (online) is barely running in the lowest of the lowest and still have a crappy fps , killed everything (literally eveything that i could, didnt help.