Gaming laptop under $1000 with multicolor backlit keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriousgamer

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
I know about Xoticpc, Sager, etc.

But I dont know what type of keyboard each model has. The MSI GT60's keyboard seems very amazing but a little expensive and too much power for me.

What would be a good sager or any laptop that offers multi color backlit keyboards with a gt 650m and I7 CPU For under $1k

Solution
... Okay, first of all, why do you even want a backlit keyboard? If you're gaming, you should be looking at the screen, not the keyboard. It's really something to show off with. When you have a low budget AND are looking for a laptop, well... I'm not even sure you can find a 650m and quad-core i7 in a laptop for less than a thousand, and the backlighting just ups the price.

DarkSable

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
... Okay, first of all, why do you even want a backlit keyboard? If you're gaming, you should be looking at the screen, not the keyboard. It's really something to show off with. When you have a low budget AND are looking for a laptop, well... I'm not even sure you can find a 650m and quad-core i7 in a laptop for less than a thousand, and the backlighting just ups the price.

Solution

seriousgamer

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
I can currently do up to 140 WPM With 1-3% error with a cheap stock acer keyboard in the dark (I even did it when my keyboard was literally under my desk) when I was using my old desk. I type without looking 100% of the time. I even wanted to paint my room all black lol. It's already dark enough as it is.

But I wanted something to "Show off" as you said before lol.
Otherwise I might just get a MSI GE60 if I change my mind (Which I do alot) Lol but i was wondering if there's a sager or any laptop out there 15.6" FHD (MATTE) I7 /GT650 with the backlit multi color keyboard.

chosenbygrace

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012

Okay first off maybe he doesn't only want to do gaming and would like to show it off or just for personal pleasure? Time wasting idiot, get a life and stop pestering people.

Status
Not open for further replies.