Geforce experience issues.

abhisekzok

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2012
hey guys,
First of all the geforce exp takes a whole lot of cpu and ram during usage and my bf3 does not run at all without it except in rare cases. Its a real pain cause i cannot play decent bf3 multiplayer and it always crashes before loading the game and when gef exp is running in the back, i get stutters in the game and my cpu also runs 100% hot. Help me guys. intel e8500, gtx750ti, 4gb ddr3 etc. I can play the game on ultra at 50fps during some rare cases.

G

You can uninstall the application and it will not affect over the gameplay or the driver. Just remeber to check for driver updates once a week.
If you do not want to uninstall the application, you should try to uninstall the application and all the drivers and then make a clean installation.

keith12

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008

GeForce experience is a bit of a joke. From my own experience with a similar system (although I've an OC'ed Q6600, so my cpu would be a little better at handling multi threaded games) I would have similar in game settings as you.
GFE is crap at giving optimal settings for your system (that's it's main claim to fame). When using the recommended settings it always puts it at ultra with all the bells and whistles on (AA/AF filtering, post effects) It kills an older core2 duo/quad system, they simply aren't up to the task. I've uninstalled it after about 1 week of trying to compare my normal settings, which yield good results (actual gameplay) versus the GFE settings which cripple the system, and subsequently game performance.

Get rid of it! it's no use. Manually configuring the software settings through the Nvidia control panel is the way to go, although it might seem daunting at first.

abhisekzok

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2012
thanks for ur answer keith. btw i did not choose the best answer of stone kenny, it automatically chose it self. Is it a bug? It happened twice with me here. coming to the gefexp , would bf3 run without it?

keith12

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008

hi, no problem. You can unselect the best answer and reselect if you wish.

Yes, BF3 will run very well without GFE. I will PM you later with a screen print of my settings, which are mostly high settings, with no post processing filters. You can change the settings manually, and on my system gets me a steady 60fps on multiplayer, with high graphics settings. runs as smooth as butter, and is enjoyable. You may have to tweak some settings here and there, but with your system, Ultra is overkill. It will give you bad FPS.

abhisekzok

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2012
i kinda dont know how to deselect the best answer. :p
Its not about the fps of bf3, its about the game. It crashes when it loads wthout gefx and for days i have not played the game. Pm me

keith12

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008

BF3 is notorious for issues, specially with overclocked CPU. Do you have an OC on your cpu. If so you may need to ensure it's completely reliable, otherwise it can affect BF3 in a major way. If you have an OC and haven't stressed tested to be 100% stable, you will have issues with BF3. For some reason BF3 doesn't do too well with OC parts.

You can do a goole on BF3 not working with OC cpu, and you will find myriads of posts testifying to the same thing.

abhisekzok

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2012
Keith, my cpu is stock 3.16ghz. My gpu may be overclocked since its oc edition and sometimes i overclock it. I deleted the geforce experience and now i cant playit on first try and second time it crashes at some point.