Geforce experience won't start

TechnoViking18

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015
I use asus strix gtx 970. My drivers are up to date and everything but i can't optimize games from geforce experience cause it won't just start. I've been trying to open it for 4-5 hours now and im clueless why this is happening. I tried deleting it and redownloading with all the drivers. Is there anything else i can do ?

Solution

Wasn't talking to you sorry, I see that you have done that. You posted after I refreshed the page. It worked for me, so it might work for op.

MarkW

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
That started for some of us with the last patch. I completely uninstalled everything from Nvidia from my system, and then ran CCleaner on the registry to cleanup any messes left in there, and then after rebooting, I installed the 353.38 hot fix drivers from TechPowerUp.com. Geforce Experience now opens, but tries to update something, asks if you accept the license agreement, and then goes back to trying to update. Fails. And quits.

I'll wait for another driver update, and try again.

MarkW

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
I did. Even used CCleaner to clean up the registry.

And I attempted to run Geforce Experience again just before posting my first response in this thread in the hope that something might have changed. Nothing did.

TechnoViking18

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015

we just have to wait for the next patch i guess..

smackers_12

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013

Wasn't talking to you sorry, I see that you have done that. You posted after I refreshed the page. It worked for me, so it might work for op.

Solution