Germans Stalk, Moon Google Street View Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raishi

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
I'd love to know what this Free Art and Technology Group stands for that they have such a problem with Google, considering very few companies do as much for free technology.

Blas

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
These guys are not German, they are Spanish (as i am: they talk in Spanish between them)... Why would a German do that, anyway? xD

timbo

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
That's the best they could think of, pulling down their pants & yelling 'Fuck Google'? Just proves there's idiots in Germany too. =D

t's hard not to feel some sort of sympathy for the search giant (and the driver in this case)

No, it's not hard at all to feel no sympathy. To keep this from being a loony rant, I'll preface it with "In my opinion."
In my opinion, Google acts as if it owns everything in the world. If it wants something, it takes it. Every book including all of those in copyright, check. Pictures of my house to post on the Internet, check (many years ago, I had the police take away someone who was photographing my house). Copyrighted text of newspaper articles, check. The only sympathy I feel is for the people who are reduced to this as their only form of showing resistance, since legal action has failed and physical destruction of the Google cars would be punished (quite properly) by the same legal systems that fail to protect us and our intellectual property from Google.
8,000 lb gorilla, anyone? (Yes, I know that I multiplied by ten.)

Status
Not open for further replies.