Get Dell Streak Tablet for $100 @ Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Soldier37[/nom]Had one for 2 weeks I paid $299 for from a Iphone 3GS. It was too glitchy and too big for daily use at work. Loved the big clear screen and the wow factor from other people was almost worth it. But after 2 weeks I decided to go with what I was used to and more of a true mobile device that just works- Iphone 4 32Gb.[/citation]

It's funny that you mention that it's glitchy... I have an HTC HD2 which runs a custom Android 2.2.1 build on it, and it's perfectly fine for daily use. I reboot the phone once a week, compared to the 2-3 times a day with WM 6.5. I wonder if it's just the Android 2.1?

G

I have Froyo 2.2 on this and no 2nd android device on the market comes close to it. Forget about the iPhone, it is so 3 years ago. Apple need some serious revamping on iOS before they can catch Android

stromm

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004
While I love my Sprint service and won't switch if someone paid me too, I really wish they had phone deals like this. Although, I it's sad that AT&T rakes everyone over the coals on fees, limits and deposits.

Status
Not open for further replies.