Get my tablet to yurn on after binary automatic download from ssmsung

Marian52

Commendable
Jun 20, 2016
Samsung tablet binary automatic download come on. Now, i cannot turn it on in any way.
Galaxy 10.1. Why?

Solution
Well to turn it on, make sure it is charged up first.

Before moving past here I have to say that if your device is still newer and under warranty I would really suggest contacting your service provider or the manufacturer to help you repair or replace it as to not void said warranty.

Now, if it is charged and still does that when you try to turn it on, I would suggest trying to load it in "Safe Mode" to make sure the update you are getting is actually a real one.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see...
Well to turn it on, make sure it is charged up first.

Before moving past here I have to say that if your device is still newer and under warranty I would really suggest contacting your service provider or the manufacturer to help you repair or replace it as to not void said warranty.

Now, if it is charged and still does that when you try to turn it on, I would suggest trying to load it in "Safe Mode" to make sure the update you are getting is actually a real one.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

If this doesn't work, and it won't allow you to go into "Safe Mode" try hitting the "Factory Reset" button, which is a small pinhole on either the edge of the device, or where the sd and sim cards hide. Do not use a pin or other sharp pointy object to do so. Try a pen or something else that won't damage it.

NOTE: The "Factory Reset", may remove all your personal data. So be sure you want to do it before you try.

Solution