Get rid of groovorio

Jackietools

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2009
hey, hopefully the guide from ronintexas can help you. But if you can't still get rid of this groovorio.com, you can watch this video guide on YouTube

Thanks but I tried all the videos and no one had the correct answer. The only way to get rid of it was delete Firefox, remove all User/appData files of Firefox as well as all Program and Program Data files then run ad removal programs. There were no registry traces of it after all this was completed and problem was solved. Thanks for your input.

Jackietools

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2009
hey, hopefully the guide from ronintexas can help you. But if you can't still get rid of this groovorio.com, you can watch this video guide on YouTube

Thanks but I tried all the videos and no one had the correct answer. The only way to get rid of it was delete Firefox, remove all User/appData files of Firefox as well as all Program and Program Data files then run ad removal programs. There were no registry traces of it after all this was completed and problem was solved. Thanks for your input.

Jackietools

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2009

Jackietools

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2009
Thanks but I don't trust this solutution. What is this program? What software company makes it? How do I know this is not adware? Looks too suspicious for me to use. As I said I removed it myself manually so thanks but I'll pass. I saw this online already and decided not to use it for same reasons.