Getting message "Google Play Store has stopped"

Nov 8, 2018
I keep getting "Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped". I can still play the games but this message flashes up every few seconds.

Saga Lout

Olde English
There may be several reasons but first off, try tapping the Apps square and go to Settings>More>Application Manager.

Scroll through to Google Play Store and clear the caché. Then do the same to Google Play Services.

Restart the device and see if that helped. If it didn't, go back dow the same road and this time, Force Stop both Applications, then restart again.

Saga Lout

Olde English
There may be several reasons but first off, try tapping the Apps square and go to Settings>More>Application Manager.

Scroll through to Google Play Store and clear the caché. Then do the same to Google Play Services.

Restart the device and see if that helped. If it didn't, go back dow the same road and this time, Force Stop both Applications, then restart again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 3
D Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 4
F Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Solved! Can I receive a message on my tmobile data plan for my tablet
Solved! Make "emergency calls only" message go away
Solved! Private video chat apps for free
Solved! On my Viking Pro tablet keep getting message "process system isn't responding"
Keyboard stopped working
A message popped up on my tablet and even though I press ok button , it won’t go off the screen
I already installed the app but Can not call or receive any call, I just use only txt message
Unfortunately, Settings has stopped
wrong charger message
Samsung mobile have txt message word limit problem. There are very short word than other barnds. How can increase txt words l
rca pro 12 tablet is having alot of app crashes ..with the "so and so" is not resonding message and now i got a message sayin
hopefully you guys can help me. how do you know if your hangout messages and yutub files have been erased
I get message saying "SD Contents Package sd-seap Access Denied" following stepsto transfer filesfrom one SD card to another
My LG Gpad doesn't show a keyboard at all. So I cant send emails nor reply to messages, Nor can I type in a required website a
I have a Nextbook Ares 8 tablet that is stuck in boot mode. I tried to restart the boot loader and got the message: E:No valid
I pushed the volume up button instead of volume down what do I do. Got android guy and message that says downloading do not tu
Looking for the messaging
Getting rid of deleted messages
Software update message? What???

ASK THE COMMUNITY