Getting redirects from a site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staraser

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
Hello all
There is a site I used to access. It would always redirect me to pages with malicious looking and/or vulgar pages. This redirect happened on all my devices and any device that connects to my network. What is happening? I've already done multiple antivirus scans and factory resets but to no avail.

Staraser

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016

No pop up blockers don't work. The thing is I don't know why only I am getting those redirects. If I could know the reason it would be very helpful.

Staraser

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016

Thank you for the help. I shall post it but first I require approval from you. The site does have NSFW content on it. If I do post it I will post a link that take you to a non NSFW area.

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
It is the nature of NSFW sites that they are also not safe for other reasons beyond the 'for work' element.

Your friend may have better/different anti virus, antimalware, or plugins for their browser. One of these will be key to why they don't show.

Staraser

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016

Alright then. Let me describe to you what happens instead then. When I accessed the website and used to scroll or interact the page in any way in would redirect me to another site usually malicious looking. I want to know the cause of this redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.