Glasses and headset

Coolones

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013
I wear glasses and I am looking for a nice headset. I wat thinking about the Corsair Vengeance 2100, but I don't know if it fits nice while wearing glasses.
If someone could give me some advice?

rhapdog

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
How a particular headset will fit will depend on your frames. I wear glasses as well, and found that what fits me with my glasses does not fit my wife with her glasses due to the difference in our frames.

All headsets that fit over the head and surround the entire ear are uncomfortable for me while wearing glasses, so I've gotten an inexpensive pair of frames (cheaper, new glasses) that I was able to bend/modify to fit with the headset that I use, because when I do use a true headset, it needs to be a good quality, external sound dampening type headset, since I have children that will drown out the sounds coming from the headset otherwise.

When I'm not needing the sound dampening features, then I don't worry about the big headset and use a high-end set of ear buds, which deliver pretty good fidelity considering their size, and they don't interfere with glasses.

What I would really suggest, since this comes down to what fits your frames, is to go into a brick and mortar store and try different headphones to see what is comfortable for YOU. Also, keep in mind, that if you change frames down the road, and you will, then the new frames may or may not be as comfortable with the headset you selected.